For a plumbing company that will give you the quality and satisfaction you deserve, at a great price, Brian's Plumbing is the one for you. We have a staff full of driven employees that work hard to make sure that the right plumbers with the right skill sets, are paired up with you and that the work is always done to the best quality.Our experienced plumbers have the training that you would want in a plumber and will always be courteous and respectful of your time. Whether it is a repair or an installation, we will make sure it gets done and that it gets done right. For any of your plumbing needs in Malden, Medford, and Everett, MA, call us at (781) 399-0109.
When there is a plumbing problem that needs to be resolved, our plumbers can diagnose, repair, and be on their way in a short amount of time. Problems with your plumbing can be overwhelming. This can mean clogs, backups, gas leaks and everything in between. We have the tools and resources to be able to get this taken care of as soon as possible. Whether it is a residential or commercial repair, we can handle the problem with complete confidence. We never want you to feel like you don’t know what is going on with your plumbing, so we will always explain to you what we are doing before we do it and answer any questions that you have along the way. We offer a wide range of services, some that are listed below. If you don’t see a service that is shown here, give us a call at (781) 399-0109 and we will always do what we can to get the job done for you.
- Plumbing Repairs Plumbing problems can mean clogs, bursts, and more. Our plumbers can handle it all.
- Clogged Drains Clogged drains are more common than you think and can be cleaned out quickly once you call a professional plumber.
- Water Heaters There are different types of water heaters that you can choose from, all warming your water at different efficiencies.
- Boiler and Furnace Repairs Don’t get caught in the dead of winter with a broken boiler or furnace. Hva an inspection done now before it’s too late.
- Leaky Pipe Repair A leaky pipe can waste thousands of gallons of water a year. Big or small, call us out and have it fixed quickly.
- Residential Plumbing Your home is important. Count on experts to make sure it is taken care of properly.
- Commercial Plumbing For a big job that requires a lot of work, count on our experts to get the job done right the first time.
- Emergency Plumbing When there is an emergency with your plumbing, it has to be taken care of right away. Let us do it for you.
Leaky Pipe Repair
A leaky pipe is nothing you want to be dealing with. Although it is usually a simple fix, most people don’t want to call a plumber out to have it done. In the meantime though, they are not only wasting water, but they are raising their water bill. Instead of all this, pick up the phone and give Brian's Plumbing a call, so that you can stop worrying about your leaky faucet. We offer a variety of repair services and will be happy to do any of them for you. Leaky pipes can happen in brand new homes as well as older homes, despite what people usually think. If you being to notice any of these signs, it is wise to call a plumber right away to have it fixed. The problem can usually be fixed that day and you won’t have to worry about it again.
- High water bills
- There is a constant musty smell
- Mold or mildew on the walls or ceilings
- Water meter shows you that there is a leak when you test it
- Sagging floors or walls
There are many different signs, but each one once noticed, can be fixed right away. You never want to let a leaky pipe go for too long because it can end up doing much more harm to your home than you think. Water damage is very destructive and once it starts, it can take over with things like mold and mildew which can also harm your health. If you notice any of these signs or need a plumber right away in Malden, Medford, and Everett, MA, call our expert plumbing team at Brian's Plumbing by dialing (781) 399-0109.
Clogged drains are incredibly common. Unfortunately, it is usually caused by something that you have done or put down your drain. Luckily for you, the fix is usually quick and simple. There are also ways that we can share with you to avoid this from happening or happening again. If you are noticing that your water is draining very well out of your shower or tub, you probably have a clog in your drain. Sometimes it is something as simple as some hair and you can pull it out without a call to a plumber. The problem arises when the clog returns. This tells us that the problem is something more than just hair and we will need to figure out what the next step is so that you can get back to a properly working shower. When your clog won’t go away with a plunger or cleaning product, it is time for you to give Brian's Plumbing a call at (781) 399-0109.
Here are a few common problems that cause clogging in your pipes and should be avoided.
Hair – It falls out of your head in the bath and shower without you even realizing it, clogging up your drains and leaving you with worries. The best thing you can do is buy a drain cover, that way the cover will stop the hair from going down your drain and prevent it from clogging.
Food – Your garbage disposal is pretty tough, but there are a few foods you may want to stay clear of throwing down there. Foods like bread, pasta, and potatoes all absorb water and expand. When they get into your drain and begin to expand, they can clog the drain fast and begin to smell.
Wipes – Any kind of sanitary wipe should never be flushed down the toilet unless labeled that it is decomposable. It is better to just be safe and toss them in a nearby trash can when you are done.
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning A clogged shower drain can cause flooding and other serious drain issues that will keep you from being able to shower.
- Clogged Bathtub Drain Cleaning Make sure your bathtub drains are clear so you can always drain your bath water.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning A clogged toilet is something no one ever wants to happen. If it does, give us a call.
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning Clogged sinks are frustrating, as your sink is one of the most common things used. Kepp it clear with our experts.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Pipes that become clogged and are not taken care of can eventually burst and cause major problems.
We offer a range of variety when it comes to the knowledge of water heaters. Whether you are looking at getting a new one and want a professional opinion, or you need an installation or repair, our plumbers specialize in water heaters. There are several different types of water heaters and they all essentially do the same thing just with different efficiency.
- Electric Water Heaters Are great for homes that do not have gas lines and are less expensive when you buy them upfront.
- Gas Gas water heaters are more expensive to purchase but will save you money in energy efficiency.
- Tankless These only heat up water when you need it. This saves money on energy, but is not practical if you have a large family.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Installation doesn’t have to be painful. When it is installed by our professionals it is easy for you.
- Water Heater Replacement When it is time to replace your old water heater, we can help from picking one out to having it installed.
- Gas Water Heater Replacement A gas water heater can be installed into your home with no problems at all as long as you call us you are set to go.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement An electric water heater is easy to install and is quick for us and you. Let our experts take care of it for you.
Boilers & Furnaces
Boiler & Furnace Repairs
If you rely on a boiler or furnace to keep warm in the winter, it is important to always make sure that it is up to date and working properly. If you find that your boiler or furnace isn’t working in the middle of the winter, it can be very dangerous for you to not be able to keep your home warm. On top of that, we always want to make sure you are comfortable in your home and if you boiler or furnace aren’t working, you wouldn’t be.
Our Service To You
We take plumbing very seriously and we take your business just as serious. We understand how frustrating and time consuming a plumbing problem can be. That is why our team is dedicated to making sure that all of your worries are put away when you call us. We have a reputation for being honest and courteous in every interaction with you. Brian's Plumbing is a company that listens to you and works with you to achieve the best outcome for your home and for your wallet. Because of this, we will always be upfront with you and never tell you that you need something that you don’t. Don’t waste your time with anyone else, call us and we will get the job done the right way.